Learning, working and achieving together.
We surveyed our governors, staff, children and families to hear the values that our school community believe are at the heart of life at Henry Maynard Primary and how we can further develop to enhance the lives of our children. Thank you very much to all of our school community for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.
We work together to make our school an inspiring and supportive place where all children are individually challenged to achieve their full potential.
Our new values are:
Click below to view our Headteacher Welcome meeting. We really enjoyed meeting with our school community and sharing feedback from our vision and values survey.
Here you will find:
* Welcome from Ms Pughe and Ms Kabra (Co-Headteachers)
* The Leadership team roles and responsibilities
* Our school priorities
* Key changes and updates
* Our work on vision and values
* Information related to Covid-19 safety measures.
* Key dates for your information